Customer Care Coordinator
We are looking to recruit a Customer Care Coordinator to join the Division’s Customer Care team.
Principal accountabilities of the Customer Care Coordinator role include:
- Ensure all calls received into the department are managed appropriately and issues are logged.
- Coordinate the supply of material and sub-contractor elements together ensuring maintenance requests are carried out.
- Communicate with the Customer Care Manager / Team Leader to ensure all defects are followed up and dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain the relevant Customer Care log/monitor.
- Check invoices and forward for payment.
- Liaise with the Buying department to order materials as and when required.
- Ensure defects are reported to sub-contractors on a regular basis.
- Arrange completion of end of defect works for Housing Associations.
- Liaise with Site Teams to ensure remedial works are completed within timescales.
- Liaise with Sales Teams to ensure customer queries are answered.
- Book appointments for suppliers, sub-contractors, site teams to deal with latent building defects.
- Experience of working as an Administrator in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working within the construction or house building sector is desirable.
Qualifications and Training
- GCSE Maths and English – Grade 4+ (or equivalent)
Skills and Aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Good administration skills with the ability to coordinate numerous issues during the working day
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook)
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
The Role and Working Conditions
- Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked
- Ability to travel to all development sites, including the divisional office
- This role requires occasional Saturday working from 09:00am – 13:00pm
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
If this role sounds interesting, Please send your CV to apply.