Whether temporary or permanent, we only recruit dedicated, experienced and passionate people to work with our Clients.
A diverse range of Engineering, Commercial and Healthcare clients including some of the most highly recognised and well respected reputations, your good work is always valued.
Our approach is to give our candidates flexibility, choice, trust and security.
We also provide our candidates with training in mandatory courses as well as specialist courses to help develop their skills and knowledge.
- Local offices: local work, minimal travel.
- Established clients: offering you continuity of work and flexibility.
- Diverse opportunities: across a variety of industries
- Comprehensive induction: to ensure you have the support and guidance when you start work with us.
- Clinical supervisor: to ensure you are supported in all areas of your work.
- Training: mandatory and specialist training to allow you to develop your career with Jeya Group.
- Enhanced rates: nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Supervisions: to allow you to develop your skills and experience.
- Dedicated consultant: who really understands you and what you want.
- Weekly pay: regular pay every week on time with back office support helpline.
- Temporary to permanent: your consultant will support you through the Temp-Perm process.
- Permanent: your consultant will support you taking a permanent post.
To develop a quality and innovative recruitment service that is driven by and focused on the needs of all our people (Staff, Candidates & Clients).
Our target markets
Jeya Group will help to enrich and grow talent pools for our clientele by providing permanent and contingent recruitment solutions.
“Applied for a role, within two days I was phoned by Jeya Group for an interview attended the interview, and offered a trial with the company. Like to say thank you to Jeya Group for being so helpful and keeping in touch fast reliable agency to work with definitely recommend it to anyone looking for work!!! Thanks again!”
what our clients say
I have been working with Jenny for a while now and I'm delighted with her service. She is smart, conscience and a real people person. She endeavours to get a good understanding of my business and the people I want to employ in my business. I would recommend her strongly when your looking for that key employee.Nigel BeggsChartered Accountant
I have built a sound relationship with Jenny because she cares about what she does. She is personable, practical and speedy in her response with a top notch track record in sourcing talent. I recommend her work without hesitation.Robert LawsonUK Operations Manager
I have worked with many different recruitment people in my past and Jenny is one of the few who makes the difference. She understands the market and the needs of the client. If you looking for staff or temps in engineering in any skill , Jenny will help you finding the best fit for the job. I strongly recommend her for this as she can help you where others have failedVolker BunteTechnical Services Manager
Jenny helped my when I was searching for a new position and we were successful I found Jenny to be an extremely polite, friendly and concise lady who always displayed a very positive attitude during our liaisons, very encouraging Highly recommended. A true professional Thank youChris SMatrix Team Manager
I have worked with Jenny on more than one occasion. She is extremely professional and goes above and beyond expectations. I went to Jenny for recruitment requirements and found exactly what I had been looking for in a short space of time. I found Jenny, but also the whole team at Boss Personnel approachable, professional and reliable. A huge thanks, and look forward to carrying on working with you.Victoria CarterBusiness Development Director